- Impatient, irritable, overbearing, nervous exhaustion
Balancing Influences from the Tree:
Gentle, Open to rhythm of life, patience
- To consciously bring change in your life you must embrace more positive thoughts and habits.
Qualities & Traits of the Ash Essence – ‘The Enchanter’:
- Free thinking.
- Imaginative, intuitive, and naturally artistic, see the world in water-colour purity.
- Moody and withdrawn at times, but that’s only because the inner landscape is in constant motion.
- In touch with your muse, and you are easily inspired by nature.
- Likewise, inspiring all that you associate with and people seek you out for your enchanting personality.
- Art, writing (especially poetry), science, and theology (spiritual matters) of strongly interest.
- Sometimes seems reclusive, but in all honesty, it is simply immersion in your own world of fantastic vision and design.
- In a constant state of self-renewal, rarely placing a value on what others think about you.
Earth Months – Tree – Moon Cycle connection:
Ash: 3rd Moon of the Year
February 18 - March 17
Ancient Irish Ogham Alphabet:
The Ancient Ogham Alphabet typically had four groups of letter symbols each, making a total of 20 letters.
Letter Combination for Ash: Nuin
Ash bark can make an infusion that is a mild laxative and diuretic. The rood bark is the most potent with astringent properties, and was used to treat liver diseases and arthritic rheumatism. Other uses include reduce fever, treat kidney and urinary infections, expel intestinal parasites, and treating malaria.
The deep healing potential and power of working with Ogham Trees: When you work with the Ogham tree essences, you connect with the power and insight that can help you understand the present, heal the past, and influence the course of your future.
The Ogham tree essences have an ability to gently balance specific emotional states or moods.
Find the essence that seems to reflect your situation, mood or emotion the best.
Take 2 drop under your tongue on rising and retiring.
For more healing info on the Ash click the link to read more...