Struggling on regardless, taking on too much, despair whilst never giving up, inflexibility or overly demanding on self.
Balancing Influences from the Tree: inner strength, accepting of one's limits, endurance, wisdom and truth.
Message: Have strength in your vision. There is always times of instability but have the courage to push forward.
Qualities & Traits of the Oak Essence – ‘The Stabilizer’:
- a special gift of strength.
- people who are protective of people.
- the crusader and the spokesperson for the underdog.
- Nurturing, generous and helpful, a gentle giant.
- easy confidence and naturally assume everything will work out to a positive outcome.
- deep respect for history and ancestry, and many people with this sign become teachers.
- love to impart knowledge of the past to others.
- need for structure, and will often go to great lengths to gain the feeling of control in their lives.
- Healthy Oak signs live long, full, happy lives and enjoy large family settings and are likely to be involved with large social/community networks.
Earth Months – Tree – Moon Cycle connection: (Birth Tree Dates):
June 10 - July 7
'The Oak's status was (and still is) undeniable. Further merit to its regal presence is its tendency to attract lightning. This was considered hugely powerful among the ancients and is associated with one of their foremost gods, Dagda.
Its attraction for lightning, its size and longevity (oaks are known to easily surpass 200 years of age) all make the oak a powerful, life-affirming symbol.
The oak is a living legend representing all that is true, wholesome, stable, and noble. When you are in need of stability and strength in your life - envision the oak in your minds eye. Picture yourself drawing into its endless energy waves. Soon, you will find yourself sharing in its power.
There is a reason the oak is considered the king of green realm. The oak is generous with its gifts - just as any good ruler shares its bounty amongst the kingdom.'